jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

THE WIND

It is I who control the world! It is I who turn the world around the way I want - It is I who provoke a shipwreck when I want - It is I who turn the sea right and left when I want - It is I who hold the wind from the four corners of earth - It is why we are still living on this very earth - It is I who do not want to crush the world but,they refuse to respect what nature can do in one moment - Sometimes I burst out laughing when I see the powerful men making plans for the future of small countries,this is when I decide to send snow storms or I appear strongly on them when I see children and women dying from weapon of war they prepared and when at the same time,they are talking about peace.While in the meantime,they destroy life of the poors on this earth. I can say that,if they do not stop war or ill-treat those small countries, I will send them wind from the four corners of earth so then I can see their possibility to fight against me.- I want to see all great powers of the world turn their page of hypocrisy so that they can be saved before 2021.- It is not a challange but,they will see if they open their eyes, what I mean very soon.- Jean-Marcel Sene

1 comentario:

  1. Salut mon cher Jean Marcel,

    Je viens de m'enregistrer pour suivre ton blog

    Je t'invite aussi à me rejoindre sur mon blog

    Http://bintandaoescritora.blogspot.com/

    Merci pour accepter et très bonne journée.

    ResponderEliminar