domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

I AM HERE !


I saw a fight between dogs that were killing them and cooking to eat. I saw also kill goats and eat goat. Cow eat cow. pigeon kill pigeons to eat. I was very hungry animals and offered me their food, meat themselves. I do not accept, I'm not going to eat these meats. They told me: What are you going to eat after seven days? In the same dream I see a struggle between humans killing humans and cooking. a woman came up to me with her husband, the man brought three black cats in their hands to eat. He told me:
You do not want to eat or want to eat human flesh, then you are going to eat? and I answered him: I like the food that God established that humans can eat, and he said: Marcel you are an individual decision, you are not going to accept anything bad about your conviciones, you can die for a cause. And then gave me good food to eat, and eat good food. Then I said you're a spiritual person. I gave auyama, basil and corn. After he sat down beside me with his wife, three men and seven women over the table and invited me to dinner. In the end the women sang a song, Glory, glory, glory hallelujah, seven times. And I said, you're going to have the strength to accept all the good things of this world.
3: AM 14/2/09
Jean Marcel Sene.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario